Google
 

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Review of my blog

Money Blog 101 reviewed my blog and here is what he says:-

"The first thing you notice when viewing this blog is the simplicity. Is simplicity bad? Definitely not, it's a good thing in fact. Complex sites often look really cool but their complexity can hurt them. This blog is very simple, and this simplicity translates into a blog that is very easy to navigate through.

Easy navigation is key. Readers do not want to have to go through a maze of links to get to a page that they want to view, everything should be very easily accessed. This blog does exactly that.

One thing I noticed about this blog that I like, which I personally have struggled with and many others as well. And that is pictures. I scanned through a few posts and noticed a nice amount of quality pictures in posts."


-ve marks for:-

The one thing about this blog that I don't favor is the template, but I personally don't like any of the blogger templates


Link

Thanks a lot for the review and money making ideas too ;-).

No comments:

Label Cloud

Google